This policy applies to Information we collect when you use our websites (including www.x-network.io and www.x-Bank.io) and when you interact with us, through the use of X-Network products and services.
What Information Do We Collect?
When you visit our websites, you may provide us with two types of information: personal information that you voluntarily disclose that is collected on an individual basis; and information collected automatically when you use our websites or the services available on our websites.
What is Personal Information?
Personal information is collected only when voluntarily offered and solely for purposes that are clearly identified on our Website. Personal information means any information that is unique to you, such as your:
- E-mail address
- Cryptocurrency address
- Mailing address
- Other personal information you choose to provide
- Information that you provide to us, for example when you fill out a contact or web form, or if you register to receive alerts or updates.
What Information is Collected Automatically?
When you use our websites or services available on our websites, we automatically collect information from your devices. We collect the following information:
- Server Log Information: We collect server log information when you use our websites, which may include (but is not limited to) your login details, the date and time of visits, the pages viewed, your IP address, time spent on our websites and the websites you visit just before and just after our websites.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our websites, including the hardware model, operating system and version, the web browser you use, and other device identifiers.
- Telemetry Information. If you use any of our open source software, we may collect bandwidth upload and download speeds, the amount of free and used storage space on your device and other statistics about your device.
- Usage Information. If you use our websites, we will collect metadata about the files you upload for storage and we will record instances in which you have used your private key to authenticate communications.
- Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: We and our service providers use various technologies to collect information when you interact with our websites, including cookies and web beacons. Cookies are small data files that are stored on your device when you visit a website, which enable us to collect information about your device identifiers, IP address, web browsers used to access the websites, pages or features viewed, time spent on pages, mobile app performance and links clicked. Web beacons are images that are placed on a website or in an email that is used to monitor the behavior of the user visiting the website or sending the email. They are often used in combination with cookies.
Use of Information
We will only use the Information for purposes of:
- providing, maintaining, delivering or improving our websites or the products or services provided through our websites;
- analyzing and tracking data to determine the usefulness or popularity of certain content and to better understand the online activity of our websites’ users;
- fulfilling our legal or regulatory requirements;
- providing you with the information or products or services that you have requested;
- answering your inquiry or responding to a communication from you;
- developing new products or services;
- sending you technical notices, support or administrative notifications;
- communicating with you about news, products, services, events and other information we think will be of interest to you;
- matching your Information with job vacancies to assist us in finding a position that is most suitable for you if you have contacted us about recruitment;
- monitoring and analyzing trends, usage and activities in connection with our websites;
- detecting, investigating and preventing fraudulent transactions or unauthorized or illegal activities;
- protecting the rights and property of X-Network and others;
- linking, connecting or combining Information we collect from or about you with other Information; and
- carrying out any other purpose or reason for which the Information was collected.
- Respond to your queries and feedback on the websites
- Provide you with information, products or services you have requested or which we feel may interest you, unless you told us otherwise
- Carry out our obligations from any contracts entered into between you and us
- Allow you to participate in any interactive features of the websites
- Notify you about changes to the websites
- Provide you with alerts or updates when you’ve consented to receive these by registering on the websites
- Ensure site content is presented in the most effective manner for the device you’re using
- Undertake data analytics to learn more about how you and others interact with our websites and with advertising
- Detect and prevent misuse or abuse of this site or our services
We will only share your information in the following ways:
- with your consent or at your instruction;
- with our current or future parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries and with other companies under common control or ownership with us or our offices internationally;
- with third parties or service providers that perform work for us;
- in connection with a merger or sale of our company assets, or if we do a financing or are involved in an acquisition or any other situation where Information may be disclosed or transferred as one of our business assets;
- in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation or legal process;
- if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of any X-network party or others; and
- with third parties where aggregate Information is disclosed which cannot be reasonably be used to identify you.
- We may share your information in order to provide you with products or services you’ve requested, if we have a legitimate interest in doing so (to manage risk, verify your identity, to combat fraud, abuse of our site or services), or where you’ve agreed to us doing so.
- We may share your information with others including: other X-Network companies and any of our service providers; anyone else whose products and services you’ve requested; anyone who we’re under an obligation to disclose information to or where it’s in the public interest (for example to prevent or detect fraud, abuse of our site or services).
Social Sharing Features
Our Website may offer social sharing features, links to social media and other integrated tools. Your use of such features enables the sharing of information with your contacts or the public, depending on the settings you use with the entity that provides the social sharing feature or social media. Please visit the privacy policies of these entities to obtain more information about the purpose and scope of data collection and the processing of such data by such entities.
Protection of Personal Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the security of the information communicated through our websites. However, no computer security system is entirely foolproof and the Internet is not a secure method of transmitting information. As a result, we do not assume any responsibility for the data you submit to or receive from us through the Internet or for any unauthorized access or use of that information and we cannot and do not guarantee that information communicated by you to us or sent to you by us will be received or that it will not be altered before or after its transmission to us. You agree to not hold us and our respective past, present and future employees, officers, directors, contractors, consultants, equity holders, suppliers, vendors, service providers, parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, representatives, predecessors, successors and assigns liable for any loss or damage of any sort resulting of any misappropriation, interception, modification, deletion, destruction or use of information provided through our websites.
Most web browsers are set to accept cookies as a default. You may wish to opt-out by turning off cookies (please refer to the help menu on your browser); however, switching off cookies may restrict your use of most websites (including ours).
You may also opt-out of receiving promotional communications from us at any time by following the instructions in those communications. If you opt-out, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as technical notices, support or administrative notifications or information about your account (if you have one).
Date: February 4th, 2019